Evolution California: Accelerating Health Data Reform from First Mile to Last Mile
Join California and national healthcare policy makers, leaders, coalitions, and community stakeholders for open and bold conversations about catalyzing health data for equitable, person-centered, and effective health care.
Hear from front-line leaders and policy makers about how to forge the data ecosystem and utility infrastructure of the future, harness powerful insights from health data, tackle healthcare equity and access, and prepare for what’s next for California.
We invite you to join us for honest, invigorating conversations where our diversity is a strength, and where we embrace a shared responsibility to seize the opportunity for generational change. Let’s spark ideas and connectivity and build a healthy California for all!
Learn more about our speakers:
- Aashima Gupta, Director of Healthcare Solutions, Google Cloud
- Abner Mason, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, SameSky Health
- Bill Barcellona, Executive Vice President Government Affairs, America’s Physician Groups
- Bryan Tate, Executive Director of Clinical and Interoperability Data Products, CVS Health
- Cary Sanders, Senior Policy Director, California Pan-Ethnic Health Network
- Chris Lunt, Chief Technology Officer, All of Us Research Program, National Institutes of Health
- David Ford, Vice President of Health Information Technology, California Medical Association
- Demetria Malloy, MD, Regional Vice President Medical Director, Elevance Health
- Deven McGraw, Lead, Data Stewardship & Data Sharing, Invitae and former federal HIPAA lead
- Erin Moore, Vice President of Operations, Blackbird Health; FDA Administration Patient Representative; and former advisor with The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Data for Health initiative
- Gavin White, Market President, Aledade
- Genia Fick, Vice President of Quality, Inland Empire Health Plan
- Heather Readhead, MD, Public Health Medical Officer, California Department of Public Health
- Jackie Ejuwa, PharmD, Vice President, Health Transformation Acceleration, Blue Shield of California
- Jennifer Stemmler, Chief Digital Officer, Adventist Health
- Jim Daniel, Lead State and Local Public Health, Amazon Web Services and former public health advisor at ONC and HHS
- J. Marc Overhage, MD, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Elevance Health and former Chief Medical Informatics Officer at Cerner Corporation
- John Helvey, Executive Director, SacValley MedShare
- Jolie Onodera, Senior Legislative Representative for Health and Behavioral Health, California State Association of Counties
- Jonah Frohlich, Senior Managing Director, Manatt Health
- Kristan Staudenmayer, MD, Associate Professor of Surgery, Associate Medical Director of the Surgical ICU, Stanford University
- Kristene Mapile, Assembly Health Committee Staff, California State Assembly
- Lakshmi Dhanvanthari, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Lisa Bari, Chief Executive Officer, Civitas Networks for Health and former health technology advisor at the CMS Innovation Center
- Lori Hack, Interim Chief Executive Officer, California Association of Health Information Exchanges
- Mark Elson, PhD, Chief Executive Officer, Intrepid Ascent
- Mark Savage, Managing Director, Digital Health Strategy & Policy, Savage & Savage LLC
- Marko Mijic, Undersecretary, California Health and Human Services Agency
- Melissa Kotrys, Chief Executive Officer, Contexture
- Micky Tripathi, PhD, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Palav Babaria, MD, Chief Quality Officer and Deputy Director, California Department of Health Care Services
- Robert Cothren, PhD, Consultant to CDII on Data Exchange Framework
- Sandra Hernandez, MD, President & Chief Executive Officer, California Health Care Foundation
- Shannon West, Chief Innovation Officer and Head of Platform, Datavant and former Chief Technology Officer at the CMS Innovation Center
- Timi Leslie, Founder and President, Blue Path Health
September 29-30, 2022
Gallery 308, Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture, a National Historic Landmark on the San Francisco waterfront.
Food, Fun, and Networking
Meet new colleagues and catch up with friends at our Thursday evening reception at Radhaus, also located at Fort Mason Center.
Stay and Relax
A limited room block is available at the Kimpton Alton. Contact us for more information.
** Transportation will be provided to Fort Mason from this hotel and back.
If you are interested in attending, please contact your Customer Success Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.