Solutions Health information that helps you advance quality of care
We give you the data and tools you need to make healthcare work:
- Lower risk of dangerous drug interactions and other adverse outcomes
- Reduce readmissions and prevent unnecessary admissions
- Reduce redundant or unnecessary tests/procedures and improve patient satisfaction
- Improve care coordination across care settings and care teams
- Address gaps in care, manage medications and improve quality
- Predict and manage patient and population risk
- Improve member retention within provider networks
- Know the health of new patients
- Increase efficiencies where services often back up: in emergency departments and at discharge
All MX participants have access to a full suite of tools and data. You can view the patients’ longitudinal record at the point of care, receive real-time event notifications and access population level dashboards and measures. If you want to use your own platform, you can access our APIs to deliver information directly into your workflows.
We’ve created four flexible ways for your organization to get value from MX
Customizable, real-time event notifications when patients are admitted or discharged from the hospital or emergency department.
Longitudinal health records for individual patients available at the point of care.
Population level dashboards, measures and risk-prediction tools for your patient panel or attributed lives.
Data (APIs, HL7 feeds) that you can pipe to the platforms and tools you already use. (coming soon)