Congratulations to the More than 200 Manifest MedEx Participants Who Signed the DSA!
CalHHS announced last week that more than 1,400 organizations have joined the Data Exchange Framework (DxF), represented by nearly 1,000 entities that signed the Data Sharing Agreement (DSA)!
Organizations that sign the DSA are signaling their commitment to a healthy California for all. The full list of the current CalHHS DSA signatories is available here. Manifest MedEx (MX) celebrates this historic achievement along with more than 200 MX participants who have signed the DSA, and we encourage all our participants to sign the agreement.
MX participants who have signed already include:
- Aetna Medicaid Administrators, LLC/Aetna Better Health of California
- Anthem, Inc – Blue Cross of California (ABC)
- Barstow Community Hospital
- Beaver Medical Group, L.P.
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Brown & Toland Physician Services Organization, Inc.
- Central Neighborhood Health Foundation
- Central Valley Health Plan
- Choice Medical Group
- Corona Regional Medical Center (UHS)
- County of Ventura (Ventura County Health Care Agency)
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Gold Coast Health Plan
- Health Net, LLC
- Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Hill Physicians Medical Group, Inc.
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Monarch Health Care Medical Group, Inc.
- Mountains Community Hospital
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- PrimeCare Medical Network, Inc
- Prospect Medical Group, Inc.
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Physicians Network
- San Joaquin General Hospital
Manifest MedEx is committed to helping our participants and healthcare organizations across the state meet the requirements under the DxF and accelerate health data sharing in California. Stay tuned for in-depth webinars from MX this year on what these milestones mean for MX participants and other health care entities.
If you have not done so already, and you are a required signatory type under state law, it’s not too late to sign the DSA.