Save the date for our upcoming webinar on Thursday, March 16 from 12 pm – 1 pm PT.
Since May 2021, CMS has required all hospitals to send Admission, Discharge, and Transfer (ADT) Event Notifications as part of the Conditions of Participation (CoPs) to improve care coordination.
These simple but powerful alerts notify a care team or provider when a patient has been admitted, discharged, or transferred from a hospital, setting into motion a series of events and processes that can streamline care coordination, reduce costly readmissions, and most importantly ‒ improve quality and outcomes for patients.
Right now in California, CalHHS is considering requiring the sharing of ADTs with Qualified Health Information Organizations (QHIOs) as part of the Data Exchange Framework. The success of CalAIM, which relies on well-coordinated care throughout a network of providers, will also be dependent on the exchange ADT notifications.
Healthcare care organizations can partner with nonprofit health information organizations (HIOs) to receive ADT notifications and longitudinal patient records that integrate clinical data, social drivers of health (SDOH), and other demographic information ‒ all needed to execute more tailored, timely, and effective care coordination.
As we approach the two-year anniversary of this CMS requirement and with CalAIM and the DxF underway, join us for a webinar as we reflect on the impact of this rule in California, discuss ADT use cases, and share outcomes (and any surprises!)
Hear from our panel of experts:
- Erica Galvez, Chief Executive Officer, Manifest MedEx (moderator)
- Gavin White, Market President, Aledade
- Jannette Ruz, Transition of Care Coordinator, Central Neighborhood Health Foundation
- John Yao, MD, MPH, MBA, MPP, Chief Medical Officer, Anthem Blue Cross of California, and Senior Clinical Officer & Regional Vice President, Elevance Health
- Thai Hoang, Director, Healthcare Management, CA Local Clinical Operations, Anthem Blue Cross of California
Register and share the link to the webinar here. We look forward to seeing you there!