Manifest MedEx’s May Webinar – Meet DSA Data Sharing Requirements with Manifest MedEx
Save the date for our upcoming webinar on Thursday, May 25 from 12 pm – 1:00 pm PT.
Most health care organizations in California are required to share health information in real-time with each other by January 31, 2024.
Manifest MedEx can help providers, hospitals, health plans, and other health care organizations meet data sharing requirements under AB133 by:
- Securely exchanging DxF required data,
- In nationally adopted technical standards,
- With other DSA Signatories,
- For permitted uses only.
In addition, the State is subsidizing investments in achieving DSA requirements with two types of grants that DSA Signatories can use to partner with Manifest MedEx.
Join our webinar on Thursday, May 25th to:
- Learn how Manifest MedEx can help you meet data sharing requirements under AB133
- See a demo of our products and services, including our web-based longitudinal health record application (MX Access)
- Understand how to get started and onboard with Manifest MedEx
- Learn how to complete DSA Signatory Grant applications to receive funding
- Adam Harrison, Chief Growth Officer, Manifest MedEx
- Brittany Weppler, Chief of Staff, Manifest MedEx
- Felix Su, Director of Policy, Manifest MedEx and Member, CalHHS DxF Implementation Advisory Committee
Note: This webinar is limited to DSA Signatories, required DxF entities, counties, social service organizations, and public health agencies.
Register today to ensure that your organization has the resources it needs to help comply with the DxF and participate in creating a healthy California for all!
Share the link to the webinar here. We look forward to seeing you there!
Fast Facts About Manifest MedEx:
- Nonprofit health data network for more than:
- 36M Californians
- 1800 Ambulatory providers
- 125 Hospitals
- 13 Health plans
- Hi-Trust CSF Certified
- NCQA Validated Data Streams
- Interoperability with 70+ EHRs
- Access to national networks via eHealth Exchange
- Onboarding in as little as 30 days
- Applying to be designated as “Qualified Health Information Organization”