With all eyes on CalAIM and California’s pressing public health and health equity challenges, Manifest MedEx facilitated a discussion on how Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) and other Inland Empire stakeholders are preparing to seize this opportunity for healthcare transformation, where there is near-universal data sharing among hospitals throughout the region.
This enlightening conversation was moderated by MX’s CEO, Claudia Williams, featuring:
- Dolores Green, Executive Director, Riverside County Medical Association; CEO, Inland Empire Foundation for Medical Care; CEO, Inland Empire Health Information Organization (IEHIO)
- Ed Juhn, M.D., Chief Quality Officer, Inland Empire Health Plan
- Judi Nightingale, DrPH, RN, Director, Population Health, Riverside University Health System
The recording is now available here and can be viewed below. Please feel free to share with colleagues who may be interested.
Learn more from the resources discussed during the webinar:
- Case study on how Inland Empire Health Plan has improved quality with its innovative P4P programs that include data-sharing incentives
- Case study on how Inland Empire Foundation for Medical Care / Foundation Accountable Care Network has seen a reduction in patient readmissions, ER visits, and ER visits leading to hospitalizations using Manifest MedEx tools
- EQUITY Coalition’s 2022-23 Budget Request for Medi-Cal Provider Data Sharing and Infrastructure
We’re committed to sharing insights to improve care in California. Stay updated on our future webinars by filling out the form below!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.