Fellow, Manifest MedEx
Want to work in a mission-driven startup with huge reach and scale that is improving health in California? Come join our team.
Manifest MedEx is on a mission to connect healthcare in California. We are the largest health information exchange in the state combining 27 million Californians’ clinical records, over 500 Participants, and strong partnerships with leading California health plans. We are committed to improving patient experience and reducing healthcare costs by making it easier for doctors, hospitals, health plans and other care providers to securely review, analyze and share health information.
The Manifest MedEx (MX) Fellowship is a post-graduation, one-year employment opportunity designed and guided by the MX Leadership Team. Fellows take part in substantive, hands-on projects that foster an understanding of overall business and technical operations at MX, a fast-growing health information exchange start up with the goal of connecting healthcare in California.
Leadership team dedicated to helping you launch your career – MX will assign an Executive Sponsor to support fellows in becoming independent contributing members of the MX team. In addition, fellows gain a high degree of exposure to, and coaching from management and decision-making processes through participation in leadership meetings and one-on-one time with MX executives and team leads.
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Market Research
- Product Development
- Provider Training, Outreach and Workflow
- Receive mentoring by leaders across MX who are dedicated to helping Fellows launch their careers
- Attend relevant conferences
- Access to leadership and development training
- Participate in recruiting the next class of MX Fellows
- Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g., public health, business, computer science, data science, public policy) or Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of professional experience in healthcare.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent research skills
- Highly organized and action-oriented approach
- A team player who is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging our customers, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.
- Outstanding relational skills including communications, ability to collaborate with and influence others, sense of urgency, nimbleness, creative thinking and personal integrity
- Strong attention to detail with project and process management skill set and experience
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Ability to build and maintain respectful and productive internal and external relationships, that are professional, encourage collaboration, ensure accountability and allow the achievement of mutual objectives and strategies
- Self-starter, analytical, problem-solver and action-oriented. Can organize and manage their own work with minimal management attention and direction
- Comfort in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Include Cover Letter
- 3 References